Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There were the times she went back to Ajaccio every weekend early in her career to be with family and freinds. Her tremendous devotion to Corsica and family. It all points to a woman who is incredibly strong of character and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. How did Jeremy screw up so bad?

Scruffy I just got around to watching your vid and yeah those Alizée expressions are the cutest! Haha well on a sidenote I was only thinking of Par les paupières this morning before I even clicked on your vid.

Anyway maybe it's something to do with this thread or that song from Laura Pausini that got me thinking of that song too. I dunno but we all wanted something new and fresh from Alizée back then and I believe Par les paupières was the most beautiful song Alizée came back with on her third album if not the best .

BTW I was thinking of posting a small clip from an interview in Korea I believe it was. It wasn't the main interview in Korea but another clip or out take where her eyes were so expressionate looking up right left centre and everywhere but I couldn't find it on youtube. We usually get small glimpses of those cute kinda eye expressions from her and I can only imagine it's her way of running things through in her mind whilst she's thinking of what to say but in that Korea clip it really was Alizée eye overload.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur