View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 03:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I'm so glad that you edited your post. I was already wondering in which country you are allowed to annul your marriage when you were both of age, have spend 7-8 years together and have a child. Unless your partner turns out to be an alien or sth.

Also: Maybe she already travelled to Las Vegas a long time ago to get it done. She doesn't need to inform us about every trip to the US.
You are 100% right about the annulment and I realized that shortly after I made my initial post, but it doesn't really matter whether it's annulment, divorce, tomatoe, tomato, she needs to have that business taken care of if she hasn't already.

If she didn't get it done and "if" she does marry Gregoire, you can be sure the media will make it well known, that at least in the eyes of U.S. law, she is still married to Jeremy. So if she did have it taken care of, she better let it be known.

Now maybe Alizée and Gregoire might not give a hoot about that, but someone else very close to them will probably be asked some tough questions by her peers and I'm sure that's the last thing Alizée wants.

On a different note, would you tell us about the files you lost?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-08-2015 at 04:25 PM..