View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:20 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

As I said earlier, some people may skip the slower songs because the faster paced songs might fit the mood a little better and I understand. I also completely understand that people may skip Abracadabra. It's not completely bad or anything and I still listen to it. I don't always skip it but I have often done so. I believe it is the only song I've ever skipped in not wanting to listen to it. I mean, there is that damn cat, ya know. Then, to me, it kinda has that halloweeny feeling to it... you know, that cheesy kind of halloween feeling to it like, ooo scary... no, not really... However, if I haven't heard the song in a while I will listen to it but it is definitely not one that I will listen to over and over or too often. I do like how she whispers abracadabra though. Like she's casting a spell on me

Then there are those of you who despise Décollage... I LOVE that song . I don't know why, but I just really like it. For me, it has a nice beat and is kind of catchy. Plus there are just a few parts that I really find cute .