View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:37 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
I looove all of her slow songs, I'm a big fan for Parler Tout Bas!
Parler Tout Bas is one of my favourites on Gourmandises, as is Lui Ou Toi, they're both so powerful and amazing. I think that to properly enjoy the slow songs you need to be in the right mood or frame of mind- that's why people often skip them. The Lili songs I would skip if I listened to a playlist of all her music would be Abracadabra, JBG (it just really annoys me, sorry!) and Décollage. But I do think it helps to have separate "good mood songs" and "slow songs" playlists depending on what mood I'm in. This isn't exclusively for Alizée either, I do it for all the music I listen to.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I only play Abracadabra in full length (out loud, that is, otherwise it's also skipped) because it makes Morrissey (my cat) go all hyper-cat. It's pretty funny!
OMG SAME! My cat hated it (that is before she got deaf ) and used to run away outside or start yowling!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Couer Deja Pris is beautiful if you have the patience for it.
Well said!! The same goes for Idéaliser and À Quoi Rêve Une Jeune Fille... I wasn't much of a fan of them at first, but once I gave them a chance they became amongst my favourite songs from the three albums they're from.

Last edited by babyblue558; 07-25-2010 at 01:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts