View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 12:06 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
So do you guys think it was really Jeremy who had her in check all these years and now shes back to being a wild kid again? Im actually kind of worried about her; this all seems too spontaneous to me.
I have an ex-employee like that. Her husband kept her somewhat in check. Two years ago he falls over dead with a Heart Attack. Six months later she becomes this wild child type who sleeping around with guys she is meeting on the Internet dating sights. Attitude went from tolerable to a nightmare where she could do not wrong in her mind and was winding up my employees over nothing, stirring the pot as they say.

She meets this guy online and went to Arizona for a long weekend. three months later moves out there to be with him. For me it was one of the happiest days of my life when that psycho quit. Nine months later, things have greatly improved with Employee moral with her out of here.

With Alizée you would think with her living at home her mom and dad could give her some guidance. I wish they would sit her down and show her what she is doing to her body isn't something normal woman her age do.

I'm wondering if Dog Boy (Rin Tin Tin) and his tattoo parlor is the one putting it in Alizée's head, that she is going to be his star attraction at the Tattoo convention he's hosting. Alizée is so hungry to be on top again, that might be the reason for these spontaneous tattoos she is plastering all over her body.

Last edited by ALS; 07-15-2012 at 12:09 PM..