View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:42 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

You can have a couple of tattoos because is the trend or you like how they look in your body. But I don't think she's following the trend now, I think is more like an habit for her right now.
I mean, today July 15, seventh month of the year. How many tattoos did she get during these seven months of 2012?
The bird, the Forever Young one, Sailor Moon, Minny Mouse, now her forearm...
And probably there will be more coming in the next few months.

Since all we can do is guessing about the reasons for this increase in the number of tattoos in a shorter space of time, here is my guess: I don't think she has a serious problem or going through a wild period.
If she took her daughter for a trip around the world and forgetting about the rest of the world or something like that, I would think then that she acting in a rebel way. But the tattoos are just another aspect of her life, maybe a little addiction to the ink that she has, or maybe something she can have her mind ocuppied with , because I am 100% sure that as soon as she leaves the Tin Tin shop with a new tattoo, she is already thinking about the next one.

The not so good thing about this aspect of her life is that is very evident and changes her image and looks, and as consecuence there are some fans who don't like tattoos, other fans that don't mind about them, and others that don't mind about tatoos but think that Alizée's in particular are not great choices because size, colour, placement...

Yes, I Know, I am captain obvious...