View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 12:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I'm sure except for a few appearances here and there, she is in Ajaccio for the month. I'm sure we'll probably see pictures of her in the dance studio or jogging again to get in shape for the Tour.

What has me wondering more is that bathing suit. We've seen her with the shirt that has the picture of a vicious dog on it, now this bathing suit. Yet she buys a mini dog for herself. Is she trying to send a message with those pictures; maybe for men to back off?

It's interesting to look at the comment she made about wanting a gay partner for DALS because it would make her more at ease. You'd think a "single" woman in her position would say "Please get me a stud to work with.". Was it her professionalism that made her say that? Most likely it was. She knew what was on the line here and wanted no distractions. Could it also show the level of hurt she suffered in the break up of her marriage? She apparently hasn't been dating because of it so it wouldn't be surprising if for that sake, she didn't want a straight partner. Does it show the level of devotion for her family and how she'll put her own wants and needs aside, if it could in any way take away from the relationship she has with Annily? Again most likely it's the first, but I think it might be a combination of all 3.

I'd also like to know which songs she was referring to when she said she wanted to sing her old songs?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-01-2014 at 01:06 PM..