View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think this is probably the most important moment coming up in Alizee's career since Moi Lolita first played on the radio in France. This song probably wont be the best song on this album but it will be in the top 3. It will be one they use to make people take an interest in this album, so it should be very indicative of the rest of the album. I think for her career to continue, it has to work and I'm sure it will.

I was quite surprised the way this album was put together. I always thought a singer or group, got together on their own with song writers and musicians, and came up with some songs, then they'd go to a company like Sony and in Sony's sound studio, they would tweek this and that. I never realized they did what they did with Alizee, they supplied the songs and the musicians. Well I guess that must be something they do on a regular basis and I assume a big company like Sony would be good at it, that's why I have a lot of faith that this album will be a good one. It will be one the French people will really enjoy.