View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Anyway, I'm not sure about my schedule for this weekend yet, but I'll try to be there. You're recording it, right Ruroshen? Stickied!
Gah, that'll teach me to make posts right before bed. Yes, one thing I didn't mention is that the plan is to record this for posterity, and possibly release it as the unofficial AAm commentary track (assuming it's not a complete train wreck...which is a heck of an assumption). You guys are gonna be my Audacity guinea pigs, so we'll see how it turns out. I'll edit the original post to reflect this, so everybody knows what they're signing up for.

Thanks for the sticky, btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I guess I need the user name and password or as Ventrilo says. I'll PM.
For User Name, you can choose whatever you want. ('Roman' would probably work best! ) As far as the password goes, you don't need one--you can leave that field blank on the Server page. (Only admins have to enter a password in order to use their extra-special admin powers.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I guess Im not joining the chat. Firstly, because I dont speak english at all, but mainly, though I think it is a great idea to watch Alizee together with friends and even discuss, En concert is still something I enjoy watching in private, I don´t want someone or something to distract me from that appreciated moment . I think it is not the same to watch it alone than with somebody, I guess because Im such a selfish that I dont wanna share it with nobody else eeheehee My best and deepest feelings to en concert and Alizee shall be kept in my mind and not being posted.
I think you should come and hang out, edgar. Your English is probably not nearly as poor as you believe it is, and the best way to get better at it is to practice!

As far as being distracted during En Concert, or not being able to properly appreciate it goes...I say look at it this way: you can sit in a room and "appreciate it" alone as often as you like, but the opportunity to share it with friends and fellow fans like this is pretty rare. Who knows? Another fan may share a comment or an insight that may cause you to see something in a different light, and give you a whole new appreciation of it. And even if that doesn't happen...it's just fun to share something you love with others who know where you're coming from! It's still appreciating it, just in a different sense.

Anyway, the more the merrier. Even if you only hang out to lurk and listen, you're more than welcome.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 01-06-2009 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: DA PLANE, BOSS!! DA PLANE!!