View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
I don't have En Concert, but I might be there anyway just to be with fans.
For anyone that doesn't possess this artifact I have an alternative solusion, give me a PM for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I was just thinking about watching Alizée perform and there's a bunch of people talking. It would be better if I had watched it enough times to memorize every thing. Never mind.
Ruro said it best, you can watch it alone as much as you like. If you haven't seen it before than I can understand why you want it to be special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Ves? ni siquiera entendi tu segunda linea . Ok, ya me perdi 5 minutos del partido America-Tigres, es la culpa de todos ustedes! .

Ok, maybe I will think about it, a list of who is joining the chat in the first post would be a good idea.

And stop spreading a spanish conversation Amigo!
Yo tengo un gato en mi pantalones...

I know my spanish too you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Yep, but the sad thing is she knows more Spanish than I do. I want to learn French, but she's rocking the house in Mexico every now and then. So, now I gotta take Spanish. How am I suppose to catch up? By the time I get to learning either language, she'll be rocking out in a different country. I feel like I'm mute and deaf. She'll never know how I feel.
Go learn then! Noone is stopping you, edgar can cross-check you
I'm trying to learn French myself.

Salut, j'suis TP, ça va bien
(Ok I copied that )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Well, in order to make sure it's not just two hours of dead air, this is where I'm going to give you guys a little bit of homework in advance of Saturday...
An Alizée homework? You'r my idol
My idol or not you got a point, I think everyone should watch En Concert atleast one time beforehand and think alittle extra on what makes it so great.

I'm gonna try my hardest to think of something special that will sock your rocks off!!
(Hmm that came out a bit awkward)

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!