View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Maybe for some people it is because of UEdS, but not for me. I liked the album and I like seeing Alizée trying different things artistically. I tend to listen to what's current. When Psych came out, I listened to it more than her previous stuff, and the same is true with UEdS. I still go back and listen to her first 2 albums occasionally, as I also occasionally watch her old videos and En Concert. I appreciate her older work, but I don't allow myself to get stuck in the past only.

I think Alizée is more or less between promos right now and actually I'm surprised we have been hearing from her occasionally during this period. I take that as a very positive sign. I think she's obviously aware that her fan base (at least at home) has shrunk over the years, but she also realizes that the fans she currently has are very dedicated and with her for the long term. Maybe that encourages her to open up a bit more to them.

Regardless, when Alizée has nothing going on in public, it's only natural that the "off topic" threads will see a lot more activity. Other forums just get very quiet. It's nice to know that ours remains alive and active.