View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 04:35 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Thank you both for welcoming me again

Alright.
Well, I should have put more effort in school what gave you the acsess to learn french as required subject!

Yeah, her Amsterdam performance was magical.
I also love those small Interviews after the performances like you know on the video "J'en Ai Marre & Interview (Pour Laurette)" to watch her expressions and to see her beautiful smile is magnificent.

I know, you shouldnt compare then and now.
but it is hard to deal with the fact she will be never be the same again,never....times are over and you cant travel back!
It will be always "only" the old videos or photos, articles from the past and no recent ones from this specific time. It is just another feeling now compared to this period of time where she and other people were.
New stunning photos/Videos released for example from the M6 Awards and you look at it and in that moment Alizee looks like the same.

It is 2017 now, new member and the old members sitting in the same boat and I guess many look back on these old times,
the only difference is old members may feel nostalgia in a positive way for beeing part of it, all new users cant.

Last edited by kulli; 08-01-2017 at 04:56 PM..