View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 10:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

FanDeAliFee I think his name was deserves most of the credit for making that autograph session happen, but him like me, was very controversial figures at times, but in his case, he wound up getting banned.

I'm sure I've spoke of all of the events I mentioned before, at length in here.

I think I should mention also that there are times where she's heard of us because of what we did, or at least attempted to do, as a forum.

There was the charitable event for Jean Baptiste, the young boy in Ajaccio who was sick and also there was the occasion of her wedding where we were able to send her a wedding gift, with the help of her dad and Blanche, the owner of a restaurant in Ajaccio who I was lucky enough to meet.

We've all seen how different fans came along and maintained interest for a few years, then drifted away. I'm sure the same would've happened to me if I wasn't lucky enough by my job, to have these close encounters. But it's been a while since the last one. There's been plenty of events, but none that truly sparked my interest and I wonder how much longer I can last. Maybe with Greg's alleged dropping out of DALS, opens up the opportunity to see her again in Les Enfoires, which is something I would love, but then again with JJG not participating any more, her participation may not be that special. She lost so much when she left MF/LB. Would losing JJG, be another huge loss? Well hopefully we'll get a chance to find out early next year!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-03-2017 at 10:50 PM..