View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 02:44 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
FanDeAliFee I think his name was deserves most of the credit for making that autograph session happen, but him like me, was very controversial figures at times, but in his case, he wound up getting banned.

I'm sure I've spoke of all of the events I mentioned before, at length in here.

I think I should mention also that there are times where she's heard of us because of what we did, or at least attempted to do, as a forum.

There was the charitable event for Jean Baptiste, the young boy in Ajaccio who was sick and also there was the occasion of her wedding where we were able to send her a wedding gift, with the help of her dad and Blanche, the owner of a restaurant in Ajaccio who I was lucky enough to meet.

We've all seen how different fans came along and maintained interest for a few years, then drifted away. I'm sure the same would've happened to me if I wasn't lucky enough by my job, to have these close encounters. But it's been a while since the last one. There's been plenty of events, but none that truly sparked my interest and I wonder how much longer I can last. Maybe with Greg's alleged dropping out of DALS, opens up the opportunity to see her again in Les Enfoires, which is something I would love, but then again with JJG not participating any more, her participation may not be that special. She lost so much when she left MF/LB. Would losing JJG, be another huge loss? Well hopefully we'll get a chance to find out early next year!
Some Members really put a lot of effort into making things happen. I would have liked to contribute , atleast with a donation.

I have just read Jean Baptiste charitable thread yesterday and how you guys raised money for the young boy what turned out to be quite complicated and followed by some heated discussions.
The wedding giff/card was also a great Idea!

I am glad Alizee regularly posts on Instagram.
Everything she quits or does not continue is a loss even if it were only small appearances/participations. If she continues to do so it is better than nothing, but not enough for her fans.
I know ( was a Fan of another person and followed her some years) is not easy to keep up your interest in a person when nothing really interesting happens.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.

Last edited by kulli; 08-04-2017 at 05:24 PM..