View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A few pictures below. One is how I got into the Triage Lavoire building.
Attachment 1356

Attachment 1357
I think you took a video of your travels there playing Alizée in your car on a cd if I'm correct? Well it seems you have been all over the world and posted many things related to Alizée on your travels, so maybe I've got mixed up.

Nonetheless I've enjoyed reading your travels to Corsica and France etc, I'm sure you have more than ones I've come across here on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes in my early days of travel, I don't remember anyone who had actually been to one of her performances. I'd first ask if they've heard of "Alizee" and I seldom got a yes answer which could of been because of my accent, but it seemed once I mentioned "Moi Lolita", they knew instantly who I was talking about. Then they would say "Oh Alizee!"
I had a similar experience the second time I was in Corsica.. one time I asked a couple in Porticcio for a phone as I was stranded there one day and they said something like Alizée to me as they opened a door for me where I went to the front desk. I thought I heard them wrong but I have heard her name other times whilst in Paris too, unrelated to Alizée herself, so I feel there might be another term in france/Corsica that sounds the same as Alizée? I just can't think of what though???

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur