Thread: Bad news .
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:45 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

its going here on really weird way...

yea, she is now older but I must disagree with lapinshous, that you cant expect from her to dance and move like before 10years. She showed in Generation 2000 that she can still do it, however that time is was "light" version of dance, but still. You must agree she is still in form. If she would like to do it, she would do it... but thats her thing if yea or not.

That sales are bad, ok, we know... but look, she is presented in medias more than by UEDS and her album is really more commercial. Thats for me one BIG + .

Like was wrote before about the fans, she has 500.000+ likes on FB, 160.000 FF on twitter, 56.000 FF in instagram. If just the 10% of the people would buy new album, she would be saved. But why it not happened? Euphoria has good point, there are fans just cause Alizée is nice girl... you can see it in most comments on FB like "you are sexy - come here - and blablabla" .

I wrote it many times, but I see fault not just in Alizée but in all the management. They make big things, but compared to many faults incl. the LONG waiting for album. If the album would be released in October 2012 as was the plan, would like to see the sales. If its the long time part of fault, why its not going ok.

Then all french singer (which I know) have their FB/TT/INST like Alizée. But Alizée is only one who is SELF managing her FB. There is noone who would keep it alive (or at least it look like so)... that cant happen ex. by M. Pokora, his FB is permanently actualized with informations where, what, with who. Thats missing on Alizées side. This everything is in hands Alizées fanpages. Thats good, but still on official channels it would work much better.
The same is with Sony/Jive. If Alizée dont post something about that she will be somewhere, you dont get infos from Sony/Jive.

So for end, I know its not good, I but see still little light in future, but I hope not with Sony but by another label... If I would be her, I would try EMI... they make excellent job, which I never saw by Sony.

Im Alizées fan 10years... yea, the Mylene era was great... but if fans will still look to past and compare things which cant be compared, then I have nothing more to say...

Last edited by Karin; 05-21-2013 at 10:53 AM..