View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 01:03 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've never looked at her career through rose colored glasses. I'm quick to praise her when she's done well, something I've done often, but also just as quick to criticize her when she does wrong, something that has often gotten me into trouble here and in other parts of the Alizée world, but I honestly believe, she would have been a very good actress if she had chosen to go down that path.
Yes; Scruffy, you have some sound Analysis ! It is too bad that Alizee did not do some acting in the movies ! she would have been Great ! But she has made some mistakes along the way, like we all do.. I like to think I have some brains; as I have been a programmer and systems analyst; but then I have done some stupid things in my life as well as with my family, so I mess up occasionally !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
We had a discussion some years ago on what Alizee's IQ would be. There was a consensus that her IQ was definitely above average, and the range went from very intelligent to genius.

IQ is very different than book and street smart. I worked with and became friends with somebody with an incredible technical mind. Genius level. He was also an avid reader and had the ability to speed read, finishing a few novels in a weekend without a problem. He belonged in a back room at Microsoft developing software. However, he had zero common sense - zero.

Alizee is definitely a right brained thinker, more artistic and creative. In my opinion, she lacks on the logical, reasonable side. Her inability to manage her career well after the split with Mylene showed this. She needs somebody to step in and play that role, and that is why she is a good match with Greg.

But still, there is more to these factors to score high on an IQ test. A lot of it is problem solving and observation skills. One thing she does possess is a brain as sharp as a tack. Here she is on a game show some years back where she has to identify the name of the artist associated with a random song as quickly as possible:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eeQ...usp=drive_link
I am late to the party as usual; because I didn't discover Alizee for a long time ! You guys have already covered my ground ! Ha ! i like to think I have got some brains, but then I have done some stupid things in my time ! Ha ! It is nice to see Alizee in a French "Name that Tune"; but perhaps they invented it first ? Alizee really looks sharp here ! But perhaps she keeps an Ear on the music scene; so she knows what everybody is doing ! She is Impressive !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 01-31-2024 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts