View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:36 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yep, me too. And even at first I didn't care for Limelight or even Les Collines that much. In fact, when I heard the samples I still wasn't sure I was going to end up liking this album, but the first day I got the whole album and the first time I listened to the whole thing it went well. Yes, Eden, Eden was a very good one to put first on the album. As soon as Alizée starts singing it becomes something special.

Oh, just looked at the map. Alas, it looks like if Alizée came to the U.S., she'd be going first to New York. Well, I suppose she'd like that anyway.
I didn't like Limelight the first time around either but in the past month or so I've been addicted to that song. Instrumentally it's addictive! Les Collines makes me feel like she's singing directly to me. I'm in New York so everytime I'm outside and am listening to it, it just feels awesome. I'm also guilty of switching to the "Grand Central" track everytime I'm at Grand Central Station. What is wrong with me? (Oh, and yes, I know that Grand Central is NOT in reference to the train station in NY. )

Crap I wish I knew about this forum back when I could have signed up to get an autographed CD. I can't believe I missed my chance. Just the idea of holding a CD that has been touched by Lilly drives me crazy. Ahhhhhhhh!!