View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 01:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
So what is the mature way for people to say you might be stretching things? You can suggest things that might be questionable but nobody can question you?

Lets say I make a thread suggesting that MF knew about all the craze in Mexico but stayed away from that audience as much as possible because she hates Mexicans. I can imagine some people would shake their heads and face palm at that.
Actually there was only one post that I thought was of an immature nature and I think it's pretty obvious which one that is and I apologise to everyone else for implying there might be more by the use of the word some.

As far as your hypothetical post, the only thing wrong with it is the use of the word Mexicans. I don't know why but though the word Americans would be perfectly fine, the use of the word Mexicans sounds some what derogitory and I think that's because I've heard it used so many times in a derogitory way so in this case I would have written it....................because she hates the people of Mexico, but as far as if you had proposed that she stayed away from the audience because she hated the people of Mexico, that I think would be a perfectly fine idea to propose to the forum. Are we supposed to think Mylene is perfect?