View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
^ That's not a remake. It's the original song by her only. She is just 15 in that video. Although I haven't listened this song in last few months, I feel like I'm listening to it after many years.
I know the video I posted was an original, I meant what I heard in that bar didn't quite sound like Vanessa, so I thought maybe someone else might have redone it. Then again the sound system in this bar wasn't the best.

I said before I should have made this a vacation thread, but I think this will be my last post in it.

When I was visiting Monet's garden while on vacation, I went into the Giverny Impressionist Museum which is right next door and of course includes many of Monet's paintings. It also has several other paintings by other artists, including Renoir. In fact their was a portrait done by Renoir of Monet's wife Claude while she was reading. The second I layed eyes on it, it reminded me of Alizée. I would have posted the picture sooner, but you're not allowed to take pictures in a gallery like that and it took me a while to find it on line.

There was also a painting by Monet called Tempete which I wish I could get a copy of.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-05-2011 at 09:51 AM..