View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 07:52 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Thank You ! AlizeeSuperFanFIN I haven't been on in a while so I apologize for my late response ! Suomi is Finland, I think ? Finnish girls are Pretty !

Edit:

Thank You Scruffydog777 ! I haven't been on in a while so I am sorry for my slow response. Funny story; I saw your Video "I am driving through France with Alizee" so I played it because I thought she might be in the car with you ! Ha! Alizee's videos inspire me to make up stories for them !

Edit:

Thank You Bamagirl ! I haven't been on in a while so I apologize for my slow response !
I don't actually know what I am doing sometimes on the Forum; so all my quick replies seem to be going to the same place ? That seems to be the US Texas Battleship in your picture. I saw where they were towing it; as they had to make repairs for it in a different port. Southern girls are pretty, too ! I have another adventure to post; so I will stumble around Alizeeamerica till I see iif I can post it !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 09-04-2022 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts