View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 07:18 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Next, I realized that Alizée is an absolutely awesome and nice person, even though I don't even know her personally (Unfortunately), so you can see it in her face! Usually celebrity women look especially cold and completely superficial... So those Alizée FACES!!! Next I fell in loved Alizée’s face! They are perfect, I can’t even look at them every time because I get crazy every time! Especially in the En Concert she is so perfect that you can hardly believe!!!
En Concert is my favorite. I watch (at least) several songs per day.

In photos and videos, she creates the illusion that she is looking right at you. Right at you. Its uncanny.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
I watch En Concert videos every day. In fact, I think every day for several hours, for half a year! I have watched all the Alizée videos so much, so that at times it may already be physically difficult! I also think about Alizée all the time. So in the true sense of the word, I even think of her as I eat. The name Alizée just spins in my mind, sometimes just the name.
I love En Concert. When I watch it, there is a part of my brain that tells me that she is the one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. It doesn't quite make sense; it is like being under a spell.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 03-17-2021 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts