View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 02:05 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Autograph signing part Two, Please fill the form in post #1

As some of you know and remember the special autograph signing Lili did for this forum, for her last album. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll explain a bit.

A few really awesome members got together, and we're able to contact Sony, telling them that a representative from our forum would be at the Virgin Megastore autograph signing for her last album, and planned on buying 50 CDs to be signed. In the end, a small private signing was held for Scruffy, and a few others, where they got to meet Lili. Lili then took the list of members they gave her, and signed a CD for each one. The members who got a CD, were simply the ones who sent Scruffy e money to buy the CD, and then payed the shipping fee so Scruff could mail it to them. It was a first come first serve basis.

Now to the point of this thread. We are currently discussing the idea of having another of these private signings for Lili's new album. The planning is in the earliest of stages, not many details at all are put together right now. I'm stressing this point, because I do not want to get anyone's hopes up, if in fact this does not take place. The fact that it happened the first time, was a miracle.

Right now, we want to know...would you guys be interested in this? For most members living in the US, the cost was around $30 to $40 total, including the signed CD, and shipping.

We will continue to plan, and more details will come later on. Again, please keep in mind that this is just an idea. It is not set in stone.

So...what do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDRqR1VLQVZieU1fVk1PWXRCRUxrV Wc6MQ" width="760" height="672" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 07-15-2012 at 10:46 AM..