View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 06:54 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Hermione , the Fairy is Interogated by Inspector Rosseau

Hermione; the Fairy is Interrogated by Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte National !
What were you doing at the Pond, that the Gendarme arrested You ? I was cleaning up the Pollution in it ! Who authorized you to do that ? The Pond belongs to the State ! I don't know what authorized means ? and the Fairy Queen asked me to do it ; and I think the Pond belongs to nature ! What is the Fairy Queen's name ? It is a Secret ! I won't tell You ! She doesn't like her name bandied about ! So she is the head of some Gang ? No , she is Queen of the Fairies of the Field ! Let's try a different tack ! How old are you and where were you Born ? I was born in the Fairy Castle; the same year the Cathedral was started ! What Cathedral ? Notre Dame ! What Year was Notre Dame started, Rosseau asked the Corporal on the Internet Computer ? It says 1163 on Wiki, the Corporal found. Are you trying to tell me you are 700 to 800 Years Old ; yelled Rosseau ! Well, when you say it like that it sounds ugly; but I am very young for a Fairy ! Fairies live longer than humans ! Girl, I am afraid your insanity is greater than I feared; I will have to take you into the back to spank some sense into you ! I don't think it is right for a human to spank a Fairy, it is abuse ! Girl I am trying to save you from having to send you to the mental hospital ! what are you doing with these arms; A bow and Arrows, a Sword, and a Dagger ! Well you see; when we are small, sometimes we get attacked by insects such as Hornets, Spiders, Mantises, so we need something to defend ourselves with ! If you are a Fairy , then where are your Wings ? I don't choose to put them out right now, as you might damage them ! And I seem to remember that Humans are given a phone call; if they are arrested ! who will you call ? The Fairy Queen ! Now we are getting somewhere; get your trace apparutus ready,we will trace her call ! OK , now we are ready, you may dial the phone ! The Fairy dials some 30 or 35 digit number ! The phone connects, My Queen, It is Hermione and I am at the police station as I have been arrested ! Inspector Rosseau will not let me go ! She wants to talk to you ! Who is this ? This is the Fairy Queen and I want you to release my Fairy immediately or else ! You cannot threaten the sirte, no matter how big your gang is ! I think you are missing you house keys and your car keys said the Queen ! They are in my pocket, said Rosseau, but then he finds that he might have miss-placed them ! And I think you and your Sergeant are missing your Badges, said the Queen. Nonsense I have my Badge right here in my pocket ! Wha ! It is gone ? And so is mine said the Sergeant ! How are you doing this , said Rosseau ? I am Great in Magick and you better release my Fairy or you are going to start missing a lot of stuff ! Now your Computer is missing ! Where is your computer said Rosseau. I don't know it was here a minute ago, said the Corporal ! Have you got her number traced and the address ; Rosseau asked the Sergeant ? No , the number she dialed doesn't exist, there are no 30 digit numbers ,even internationally, and the equipment shows you are talking to dead air ! I think your Patrol car is missing outside , said the Queen ! ok, Ok we are going to release her, just give us back our stuff. as soon as she is across the street. Ok You may go Rosseau told Hermionie ! The Fairy went across the street, turned to look at them and then she turned away and her wings came out and she flew away fast ! Sacre Bleu said the Sergeant ! D___ said Rosseau, she was a Fairy ! How about our stuff back said Rosseau on the phone ? Their keys and badges fell on the floor and their computer and patrol car suddenly re-appeared. The phone line went dead ! How are we going to write this up said the Sergeant / we're Not, you want us to be a laughing stock. Destroy all records of the arrest and interrogation and tell the gendarme she was authorized to do what she did !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-14-2023 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: More Info