View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Well, she will never talk to you about her marriage personally.
Never say never , for all you know i am her , maybe Karin is her or maybe you are her . . . Maybe she is my myspace BFF or something like that lol . Perhaps even i am her psychologist . Stars aren't as untouchable as most seem to think . . I mean look at her friends they aren't all these celebs and famous people . Really though my point there is none of this matters to me , the he said she said . If indeed she did talk to me about it then i'd listen . Which as i said i can guarantee you then she would see things and explain her whole life experience as a Cinderella story and not Snow White with a machine gun . Otherwise the Jeremy said this , she said that in a one sentence interview answer . . Her friend said this - meaningless to me .
From what i see here and there it's all got a very jealously lined undertone via third party perspective .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I am just giving a little info from the people that are close her, don't shoot the messenger.
Touche' - sorry if and when i do come off harshly i really don't mean to but you people bring it out of me so it's really all your faults

Also not that i mind all this talk so don't stop because i bitch , for the most part that is why i am here interacting cuz i really do enjoy all your company .

EDIT - oh yeah , as for those people claiming to be close to her . They really don't seem to be so close when they sum her up with such brunt statements . See it makes them look bad , her look bad and sad , which surely isn't the case . Then like here gets people talking like spreading stories in school and things get mis-construed

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-08-2012 at 01:15 AM..