View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Of people who don't use the site via mobile web or corse aren't going to have an opinion, because it doesn't matter to them in the slightest. I use this site almost exclusively via mobile, because the two hours time I get at the library have to be used for other sites that completely suck, or don't even work on mobile. My opinion matters most here of anyone's. Unless there is another user who visits the site via mobile at all. And if you, (do you?) then your opinion matters as much as mine. And you are perfectally welcome to post it, that's the point of a forum. But I already explained why it would be a bad idea. 1- no chatting. 2- no profile viewing. 3- no subcribed thread viewing. 4- no image viewing. 5- though mobile optimized sites are more streamlined and straight up linear, they're more complicated to navigate. They show up as a long list of blue links on a black background. Serously, go to katyperryforum on mobile. Tell me if it's simple. 6- quotes aren't highlighted, so it's hard to tell where theyend

Edit:

The app idea isn't bad, just superfluous. Why make an app to visit a website? Use the web app to visit it. Now, if you ask people to pay for it, then it would be the worst idea ever. Why pay 99¢ to visit a site you can visit for free via the web app? It's just not logical. Maybe if half the proceeds went to donateions for the site. But still, do we really have enough members active here, let alone that have an iphone/ipod touch than they can cover the costs of making the app? I mean really, even if all 60 or so active mebers here had an Iphone, which they certainly don't, it still wouldn't cover the costs os making the app. $60 is not a lot. And then, let's say closer to 20 people (most likely less than that) have an iphone, you only get $20 reimbursed.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 07-13-2010 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts