View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Yeah.

It was nice while it lasted. Almost one year here. I met so many people, made many many friends. I got to meet very nice people, and many @ssholes too, but I'll remember everyone.
But now I gotta go, and oh boy, I will miss this place!

BTW, I misspelled the title, there's an extra "A" in "America". Of course I'm talking about what I consider to be part of America, Canada. Yeah, after almost one year I have to go back to Alizeeland. This is my last week here, Mexico is waiting for me !

I just want to say that AlizeeAmerica was a good friend and accompanied me while I stayed here. It was very nice to find out about Alizee at AlizeeAmerica. It was also very nice to be an American Alizee fan, even though I'm 100% Mexican. I got hooked by Alizee in this country, and she grew on me here as well.
I consider myself an American Alizee fan because everytime I see her on tv or hear about her I go crazy and get excited. Every time I talk about Alizee nobody knows who she is. In a music store, I put her albums in the front row of the stand so more people can notice her. I had to order En Concert from amazon/ebay since it wasn't available at any music store.

But now it's gonna be veryyy different my friends . Maybe I'll get a heart attack when I see one of her videoclips on tv . I'm going to AlizeeLand, and hope to meet many fans down there, and why not, go to her concerts if she ever comes back.

I'm posting this today 'cause they are cutting off my internet, tv and phone today, so we may not see each other in a little while .
Maybe I can still talk to some of you in the next days, if I manage to get an internet connection.

"Everything your mom told you about Canadians is true", dude, trust me, I can tell.

-Edguy
cya soon bro, once your internet is back on hit us up!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!