View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:14 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Well if you really dislike Alizée that much I'm sure you can google an anti-zee forum to go join. Otherwise, and not to be mean or anything, but you can keep your negative sh*t to yourself! If you don't like her music or where she is going in her career well then that sounds like a YOU problem.

On the other hand, I can understand your frustration with all of the uncertainties, but damn... I like her music and everything still. I'm not about to bring out the pitch forks and torches and start a monster hunt to throw away everything she has given us in the past and call it sh*t like you're suggesting. Just be patient... you'll get what you've been waiting for.
Yeah, I hate Alizee so much that I spent 90 bucks on a collector's edition box. I like her, but you people are justifying how unprofessional this is. There is absolutely no excuse for this. I've NEVER heard of having to pay for something that doesn't even exist yet. Every collector's edition set I've bought, charged me the day it shipped.

Simply, YOU need to shut your damn mouth. You are one of the most ridiculous people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Go back to your Alizee shrine.