View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire
My problem with Alizée’s voice has to do with what I perceive as a lack of respect for her fans. I believe that she should invest some time and efforts at improving her singing because her out of the studio voice is simply lacks control and consistency. And again, I don’t see how some *basic* training for this would be so demanding on her, or how it would put in jeopardy the texture of her voice, which her fans love so much. I tend to have more respect and admiration for people who invest time and efforts to be the best that they can be (be it at relationships, parenting, professionally...), so, evidently, her lack of professionalism does impact on the way that I see Alizée... I don’t ask that she becomes a great singer, that I doubt she can be, I just wonder why she doesn’t respect her fans a little more.
Sadly I didnt get to say this before you left but I agree with everything you wrote and really cant think of anything ide like to add since you pretty much covered everything, excellent post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
wtf is going on here?
I wasn't on AA for some days and now I have to read the news about FRA and corsaire

that's just
Aww its ok foxy ... ill still be here for approximately 27 more days until I post my last post.
My reasons for doing so are posted here
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7459

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!