Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 07:18 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Anyway, the reason why Alizée would have asked for that is quite evident. And I like to thing that Grégoire made the choice on his own: he saw that Alizée was feeling uncomfortable with that situation and so he decided to leave everything in order to stay with her. Since we don't know the truth, this is my version of the story
I think that Grégoire is similar to Alizée, in the sense that he prefers his family to his career.
It's easy to imagine after recently-ish having been divorced and probably hanging on long after it was clear Jeremy moved on to whatever else, she was scared Gregoire may just fall in love with just about all the people he dances with. She had known him less than a year after all. I think if Gregoire did decide to leave himself that was a good show of loyalty. Remember in 2016 he did dance with another, Camille I think. Hell, they did that whole kiss each other thing lol.

And yeah, I think Gregoire would've done whatever it took to stay with her. It's good she found him rather than what appears to have happened before. I still recall how Jeremy said arrogantly "she's mine now" etc. Gregoire never has done stuff like that afaik.