View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Even though his photos aren't intended to make revenue, I'm sure they do. Maybe not photos specifically of Alizee, but he does a ton of photography. Before Jo Jacotey took down his website, he created revenue by posting them on that particular website.

"Partnership Copyright
This is a contract between you as an author and OverBlog. Our teams are the best opportunities for you to monetize the audience of your blog. In return, we give you of Copyrights legally.

We handle all the paperwork and you declare to the AGESSA (Agency of Copyrights). Copyrights are income combined with a salary. Copyright Partnership is available regardless of your country of residence.

Operation
OverBlog does not advertise, if you want to view and monetize your blog we share the advertising revenue with you, as Copyright.

You are compensated based on returns commercials recorded on my blog every day, and advertising market, which varies depending on time of year.

Ask paying your monthly bills, OverBlog is proceeding with administrative and reverse your copyright on your Paypal account."

That is directly from the website he used. Now, I'm sure he didn't make a ton of money from photography, since it is a hobby, but he did create some revenue for his hard work.