View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 05:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
More from Nantes...

Besides these two, the YouTuber that posted these also posted the opening and closing, as well as many performances by others. It seemed to me that Alizée got the most 'applause' when she was announced of the 'stars' in the opening clip.

Thanks Ray4AJ for the vids, out of the two I actually prefer the dance to the first one but both performances and songs still hit me. The second one takes me back to when posted this vid below a couple of years ago on the DALS tour and that's nothing to sneeze at.. Alizée has got thick skin and an elastic heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Thanks for the vids Ray.. those Jive performances are too cute.

Edit:

Gods speed to her and Grégoire tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's good to see some relatively good videos though the audio was a little rough. I found it kind of funny where they drifted out of the view near the end of the second one. It reminded me of problems I have when I film. When you see her performing on stage live, you don't want to be looking through a view finder or an lcd screen, you want to be looking directly at her and that's how that type of thing happens....
I took many photos of Alizée and was behind the camera for many of her performances at the first concert at the Olympia back in 2003. Many of those photo's didn't come out too well though.. so I vowed to just be there in the moment with no camera when Le Zénith finally came around and just enjoy the moment... so I did.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 01-13-2017 at 08:03 PM..