View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 06:13 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's still not our policy to post pictures of Annily here or at least I think it is, but I just saw one posted on FB. It looks like it might have been a party for her where she was either presented with that LALA land had or maybe showing it off. Maybe others have seen it already, but this is the first I've seen of it.

Now the picture was taken by someone other than Alizee who was there and I'm assuming posted by a member of that family. But whoever posted it goes by the FB name of Flamingyo which is interesting considering the shirt worn recently by her.
@flamingyo is Alizée's little brother. He also posted that photo on his Instagram account about a week ago, where Alizée 'liked' it.

This issue seems to be evolving, I think you are correct that we haven't been posting pictures of Annily here but I'm curious to hear what members think about that.

Alizée doesn't post pictures of her with her face exposed because then the French tabloids would be able to use the photos. My understanding is that they can only use photos of children that are provided by the child's parents. So I assume that means they can't use the photos Alizée's father or brother (or anyone else) posts of Annily. But with this post by her brother, which she 'liked' and must not have asked him to remove, it would seem to me that she doesn't mind the photo being posted.

My personal opinion is that I'm not concerned about Alizée's personal life. Following her professional activities and whatever she does share herself is enough for me so I won't post photos of her family.