View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 11:52 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

http://www.telestar.fr/2014/articles...e-photos-32079

Quote:
On the occasion of the release of her new album Blonde, Télé Star met Alizée. She came to us on his adventure in Dancing with the Stars and his encounter with the man she loves, Gregory.

On the eve of its 30th anniversary, Alizee is a new woman. One who became blond for her new album, released on June 23, is now a happy and fulfilled woman. The reason for his happiness? Gregory, the new man in her life, with whom she won Dancing with the Stars.

So far Alizée has always been discreet about her private life, she does not hesitate today to appear regularly on social networks with the man she loves. "I have always maintained my private life but this story with Gregory, people we saw the birth at the same time as me. With Dancing with the Stars, I lived a human adventure that turned into love after. people followed it, they supported us. So I can not not talk about my story, "us she said.

"I never thought in love"

Alizée also wished to express that love in her new album Blonde through several titles like Only to please you or Love reinforcement. "Each of my albums looks at specific times of my life. During my last album, I did not believe in love. Today, thanks to Gregory, I am happy, fulfilling and loving, so I speak ".

A love that moved the two lovebirds to be a common tattoo. "I Love One I wrote on my arm, One Life was written in tribute to the last song that we danced to Dancing with the Stars."
The full article seems to appear in a paper version of TeleStar.