View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 03:28 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Only a few days before discovering "Blonde", the new album of Alizee. On this occasion, Pure Charts singer met to discuss various aspects of his career and this new project. We sought clarification from the winner of "Dancing with the Stars" 2013 on the song "Mylène Farmer" section on this new album. Explanations ...

Mylène Farmer unleashed passions. The curiosity of his fans was particularly fueled when they discovered a song called "Mylène Farmer" was on "Blonde", the new album from ex-Lolita. If nobody knew what it was we met Alizee has long entrusted this mysterious title and one that revealed to the public in 2000 with the album "Gourmandises". Find below an excerpt from a forthcoming interview on Pure Charts.

You're tired that you speak of Mylène Farmer?
Not because I would not have made a song about it if I was tired!

Tell us the story of this title. Why it happened?
What is funny is that initially the song was not made for me. When I was in the studio and I chose the songs I listened to things with Pascal (Obispo). On the computer I saw a file that was called "Mylène Farmer". I asked him what it was, if it was for her, on her ... He told me that it was a song about Mylène! So I asked him "what is it for?". He told me "I do not know yet." I said: "If there is one that is well placed to talk about is me Make me listen!" So I listen and everything and I said, "but frankly it's great" because I speak Mylène without really talking!

She talks about what this song?
This is a tribute because I'm not here to say that I love her, I miss her, improbable stuff, it's not all that ... I'm talking about the life of a fan of Mylène Farmer. I am the person who lives with this fan. This person that I love and with whom I live is a fan of Mylène, so much that he wants his wife to be like her. So he wants me to be like Mylène Farmer. But I'm not Mylène. She may be perfect, it is not me. I tell the life of the fan who gets up every day with Mylène, lies with Mylène fan ... It could have been me. Because even though it's 15 years since I started singing with "Moi ... Lolita" and it's been 10 years that I no longer work with her, she is part of my life. I'm still a fan of her, I went to see her in concert during "Dancing with the Stars" at Bercy ... It is the artist for whom I have more respect and admiration.

Why did you wait so long to devote a piece?
I was ready to talk also because this year, 2013, I did a lot of things and set full of problems in my head. It remained this digress too settled. It's weird for me because it talks to me a lot and did not see much. Obviously, a person who is approached, we try to learn more from her. It talks to me all the time, I talk all the time and I always talk about. But then I was ready to talk more. And it is also a nod to thank. In my songs, I always talk about people who are close to my heart. I spoke to my daughter, in "More bye bye" I speak to Gregoire and... Mylène Farmer was a very important person in my life and suddenly I speak. Simply.

Last edited by Jacotey; 06-19-2014 at 03:30 PM..