View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 02:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if this is true and I'm sure it is because she's never made it a secret that she wanted another baby, I wish her family all the best. Of course planning an addition and actually having that addition can be 2 different things, but I think things will go well for them.

But I have to think most people who follow her here and on our FB page, want to see her sing and dance again; if not with an album, at least with something like L.E. or SAGA and I think a new addition will put any hopes of this if not to an end, or at least postpone it to such a late date that I think this time, it wont be worth waiting around for.

I've done a lot of work to come up with things of interest to keep our fans interested and to keep them from drifting away. I tried to keep AF from folding and I'm helping AIFC to keep going too, but once that bun is officially in the oven, or even if this story proves false, but she doesn't appear in Les Enfoires or anything else, I'm sure I'll still follow her, maybe even posting on a regular basis, but I doubt if I'll spend the hours upon hours I've done in the past, making videos, looking for stuff of interest, etc. I just don't see any purpose in it.

But again I wish her, Greg and Annily the best and if there's a new addition, I'll pray that everything goes well there and I'll just have to thank her mostly,with an assist from Greg, for bringing so much enjoyment into our lives.