View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 02:37 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm not following the show so I have no idea how well he and Nathalie are doing. How does this revelation by Gregoire make Nathalie feel? Probably wondering to herself was it something she did, that caused him to quit the show.
While I'm not following the show neither I have read that Grégoire wasn't at his best this season, that the judges were like "you and Nathalie don't connect", that it wasn't the same "spirit" any more... perhaps he quit because he was fed up dealing with this? Or perhaps it was because of a totally different reason?

Do you know what really pisses me off? People don't ask, people just assume "oh it's Alizée". Yeah of course. They have no idea what's going on but yeah they do what they can do best. Pointing at his girlfriend. Blaming Alizée for everything. Insulting her. Maybe it's something totally different but no people will always blame Alizée. And - so far I haven't seen any comments - no one is like "how could you leave Nathalie?" or blaming him. I don't say they should but it pisses me off.

It's always easy to find someone to blame when you don't know what's really going on. I mean she writes a supporting message on Twitter and what's the first answer? "Oh were you jealous?" Wow no. That's just rude. Can't people behave???

And even IF she is the reason, it's Grégoire's choice not hers. He's a grown-up. He can make whatever choice he wants.

Gosh, sometimes I simply want to put all the Alizée haters in a bag, take a huge stick and beat the crap out of them so they just shut the fuck up.

Sorry for this post but all these kind of "hate" again is just sick and either I write all this down or I am going to smash something and I'd like to keep my furniture and my laptop intact.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."