View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:02 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Paybays, as a mod on two boards for several years (Non Alizée) in almost all cases people get themselves banned. Do some get banned unfairly, yes and that is usually the fault of the board owner.

I actually got banned from a financial board a few years ago for telling the new owner to quit acting like an asshole with his political views. Short version, guy buys a very successful board with 250-300 individual daily posters with total membership over ten thousand.

This clown had this view, that either you agree with me politically or I'll make your life hell and or ban you. With in a two years there were less than fifty posters, and in another two years less than 10 of his butt kissing members were posting per day period. The boards forum finally closed down last fall.

Here and AF I understand and agree with the need to remove the Trolls as quickly as possible. One major point is, never ever let one or a small group (Bullies) dictate the direction of the board contrary to the the rest of the members needs and wants.