View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 04:21 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Wow! I knew 10s were coming when I began to feel an energetic flow to the dance (difficult to describe, and this is the first of her dances where I felt it). I could "feel" that it was unfolding perfectly. Don't ask me how, I just knew. I expected at least 2. I'm glad she got 3.

Also, I think Chris was a bit harsh, even for Chris. She deserved an 8 from him.

At least Laetitia should have gotten a 5 from him on the first dance. If 7 was right for Alizée then 5 was correct for Laetitia. She was not dancing well at all today and, to the credit of the judges, she was scored accordingly overall.

Also, the Charleston was FUN. It was a style of dance that she could shine with - fun and energetic - and she did great. Her playful side was presented nicely. I think they did a great job with the choreography - moving from traditional to more modern and then back again as the song changed.

I expected a 9 from Shy'm on the first dance. She disappointed me. She is being a little harsher on Alizée than some of the others. The complexity of the routine deserved a 9 from her.

Another great week for Alizée. May she have 2 more.