View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Here are TDA's "suggestions" so far in 2012 about the front page and colors. These are all separate posts and don't include ones made about other aspects of the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
But I really think we ought to try and update the site... perhaps make the front page more news friendly and update friendly with articles and blogs and what not... that are posted by Mods on a daily basis... and we should change the colors from red and black to something more Alizéeish... such as light blue, or even yellow from her concert....
Quote:
Lastly... can we update the sites appearance? I think we should change the forum colors to Alizee blue!! (not a real color but it should be!) ... the light blue color of Alizee with a hint of faded white...like windows 7's classic colors..
Quote:
New colors!... New colors!... New colors!

and and a New front page!.... time for a change!....
Quote:
I think Ben should allow access to make these kinds of changes.... and to update the front page news and headlines... etc. of Alizée!....
Quote:
DrSmith, ask him to change the main page!
Quote:
Those layouts are more appealing and fun to visit. I think we should go with it for this site as well!
Quote:
I agree that a change is nice... there should also be a blog section on the front page ... or an "official" Alizee America news section that only the mods can update on a weekly, daily, hourly, or whenever basis from the front page... this shows any passer-by-er that the web site is regularly visited and read by many American fans...
I guess if I think that is complaining, rude or annoying I'm wrong. And wrong to consider that someone else might feel similar seeing you exact same guys making it rain in the DVD thread.