View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:23 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Default Related to Aguascalientes

Just passed by Alizee Latino and saw this thread and thought it was quite interesting "Datos de Maquillaje(tipo, colores, y marcas) que Ali Uso en Aguascalientes"meaning "Info about make-up( type, colours, and brands) that Alizee used in Aguascalientes"

Quote:
En su reciente visita a Mexico, Alizee,canto y bailo en vivo, su actitud profesional y encantadora, deberia ser aprendida por muchas cantantes que todavia no pueden llenar un Auditorio Nacional como ella.
Me pidio que le hiciera un smokey eyes en negro intenso,y yo le sugeri poner unas pestanias postizas, por lo que se sorprendio, pero accedio y quedo encantada, una verdadera princesa del pop.
Gracias Alex calles, por todo.

vean el concierto en Youtube,la feria de San Marcos 2009!

DAtos:

BEAUTY NOTE: Foundation: Stila 60 watts, sombras Stila loves Barbie(negro,gris,humo y rosa). Delineador M.A.C.,delineador Glitter Too faced (negro) Rubor:Rosa tostado: G.O.C. Labial: Nude pink de Infalible, L'oreal Paris
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation:
In her recent visit in Mexico, Alizee sang and danced live, her professional attitute and charm, should be learned by many singers that haven't filled up the National Auditorium(Mexico) like the way she did.
She asked me to make her smokey eyes with an intense black, and I suggested adding fake eyelashes, in which she was surprised, but agreed and was delighted with the results, a real pop-princess.
Thank You Alex Calles for everything.

Watch the concert on YouTube, La Feria de San Marcos 2009!

Information:

BEAUTY NOTE: Foundation: Stila 60 watts, shadows Stila loves Barbie(black,gray,smoke and pink). Liner M.A.C.,Liner Glitter Too faced (black) Blush:Toasted Pink: G.O.C. Labial: Nude pink from Infalible, L'oreal Paris