View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
Ok, last night I had a REALLY bad dream! Basically, I was watching tv, and somehow I had a French channel (there should totally be one anyways, there IS a Spanish channel after all), and it was an interview show. It started cool, they were talking to Alizee and playing her music videos in release order. Then, they played Les Collines music video! Can't remember what it was like, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got hit with some major deja vu when I do actually see it! The last question was the same as all her previous inter views: What does the future hold? But this time, she didn't respond in her usual mysterious and superstitous manner. No, this time, she said, and I quote, "This will be my last album. I have had fun making music, but I want to go back to my first passion, and start a dance school." AAAAAAAHHHHH! I was overwhelmed! So now I refuse to even play Les Collines on my mp3 player! I already had a bad feeling about UEDS anyways. For some reason I thought this may be her last album. But if it really is, we will never get new Alizee! Does anybody else have any bad feelings like this? Or am I going nuts?
your sub-conscience is getting the best of you... if this is her last album... I'm not even gonna finish that sentence because i just don't want to think about it. don't let this stop you from listening to a good song.