View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:01 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
everyone has had these thoughts, feelings, and doubts. It's like doubting your religion for the first time. Just take a deep breath and think your self through it. Or take the alternative route and watch JEAM a couple of times and then blast ACC in your room....it helps alot haha. But yah,this might be her last, might not. This is why I say "CARPADIUM!!!", ceize the day(a.k.a. appreciate Alizée since she is still doing music). It is the hardest thing to think about but Alizée will age like the rest of us and will stop doing music(and showing off her hot bodhaha). So yah...don't worry, you still have the videos page and hey she's coming out with a new album!!!
I know, but I just want to hear other peoples' fears and such. Oh, and little tip, it's spelled 'Carpe Dium', I took Latin in high school. I'm OCD as heck. Oh, and I can't blast any music, my headphones BROKE! ZUT ALORS! MERDE! Pardon my French! lol always wanted to say that at the appropriate time... And sieze is 'sieze', not 'ceize'. lol say that ten times fast!