View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:05 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Did you guys and girls see this little change on Alizée's private Facebook page?

Still has the profile picture of Alizée on the shooting range BUT the name has changed to Mad'moiselle Alizée (Profil Privé)

She changed her profile name for a reason. Most likely she doesn't want fans to find her real profile! so maybe by changing it she hopes to mislead fans to see it as a fake profile. I recall from other AAM members that this is the 3rd time that she changed it most likely for that reason. Now I probably might be wrong! Suffice it to say it would be best that members here try to refrain from visiting,speaking and revealing the exact link to the profile or posting up any private candid images of her and family on here. Her profile is private for a reason! "Profil Privé"
As miner as it is why are you disclosing such information? most people here already know that to even bring up things like that on her real profile invades her privacy. ALS I know probably that you mean well and I don't want it to sound like I'm attacking you, and I know some members on AAM would visit her profile just out of curiosity to see her new profile picture or to read through her info section. everyone here is guilty of being a little curious as a fan, but some of the people on here go way to far!! like posting up F.B links of Alizée close family members and I'm not talking about her fathers photography F.B page because that is obviously for the public. But rather links to private profiles. So having that stated. AAM members try to refrain from her real profile and even bringing it up.

my kindest regards to everyone here

Loup

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 06-27-2011 at 04:39 AM..