View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 01:35 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

ugh i wish other people here watched rvb... cause LIB always makes me want to quote srg... but u guys wouldnt get it!!! UGH. -_- im the only cool one here... and im not a hipster btw, lol its been around since like 2004!
anyways, i really like the studio version. the sound of it is more appropriate for a wedding. and i certainly wouldnt want the crowd effects playing, what with the clapping and such. and the beat is much less powerful so it won't sound right over a loud speaker. you couldnt feel it. yes, the live vocals were LIGHTYEARS better, and her accent isnt as harsh, but you need that beat to dance. idk if i will play her songs at my wedding, but i wouldnt choose the live LIB. i'll probably let my gf choose all our songs. because we've barely been dating a month, but already she's talking about marriage... themes and everything... i mean, i like to live in the fast lane, and find the rituals of courtship trivial and time consuming, and i love to just start a relationship out the gate, but marriage might take a minute to get used to. anyways, congrats dude, i hope you and your wife live happily ever after; cliche as it sounds. and uh... are we invited?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Pshhh, you can play anything you want at your wedding. I went to a reception once where they played Pour Some Sugar on Me.
probably one of my mom's. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! lol no seriously though she has had that played at one of them, im sure of it... but considering shes on her 6th marriage, remembering WHICH is kinda difficult. as well as a host of other def leaopard. and firehouse. shoot... i agree with you. imll play this at mine just cuz it would be funny as hell for me to lay under her legs and have her hipthrust above me or vice-versa like that video.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 07-29-2012 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts