View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 01:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I highly doubt that Alizée will invite these two to their wedding. Why would she? She worked with them over 10 years ago and I don't think that they are still in touch. You invite people you love to your wedding. Not everyone you ever worked with.
MF and LB made Alizée an international Superstar. Without them, there would be no Annily. Without them there would be no Gregoire. So does she regret them two or does she love them with all her heart? We've heard different stories over the years of on what terms they separated on. We've heard Alizée say that she would like to work with Mylene again, so I think she still thinks of MF in good terms. I have to think that if there was a mistake in them parting, the mistake was made on Alizee's part and I think she knows that now. Her career is all due to MF and LB. If it wasn't for them, the name Alizée Jacotey would never have been heard outside of Corsica and it you think otherwise, I don't know what to say. If she plans a big wedding, I think they will be among the first to be invited.