View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
If Alizée sets foot on U.S. soil to do a concert, best bet is that she'll be in Puerto Rico, Hawaii or maybe Guam. These are the only places in "the U.S." that she has any substantial fanbase - everywhere else, all she could get to go to her shows would be US, which wouldn't even close to fill up a mid-size hall.

And don't hold your breath waiting for "regular" U.S. radio to play any Alizée songs - broadcasters of the size that could make the difference wouldn't play ANYTHING whose lyrics aren't in English.
She has more fans in New York and Los Angles than she does in Guam, Puerto Rico and Hawaii combined. There's more chance of her getting a full house here in NYC or LA than anywhere else. Last I check NYC and LA have the biggest US fan base, so I dont understand where your pulling in these US Providences from and thinking she would get more fans there? If she goes to the US, it will definitely be on the mainland. Im honestly willing to bet New York, as soon as I saw that 50 sixty video I took that as a hint, in fact I even made a topic on it, let me find it.................

edit http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=3661
there

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-10-2008 at 01:00 PM..