View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 11:26 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by godpaks View Post
Hi, I found the Alizee by coincidence.I was just watching my favourite streamer on Twitch.It always plays the song "J'en Ai Marre" with the clip at the end.When I saw the Alizee, I fell in love with her right away.I fell in love with her voice, her movements and above all her smile. So for about a month now, I have been accompanied by her songs every day and I also get to know her stories by reading information from various sources. Personally, I think that the album "Alizée En Concert" is a pure pleasure for both ears and eyes. Alizee's smile is one of the few things that has recently made me smile, so practically every evening I spend my time watching and listening to the album "Alizée En Concert". There is no shortage of beautiful singers in Poland either, but none of them have such magic in themselves as Alizee.
I'm also sorry for my English, which is not perfect, but I rarely have the opportunity to write a longer speech and grammatically it may not be the best. Greetings to all the forum members.
Lol, I think I know the streamer you're talking about. I didn't discover her like that, but that does work. Welcome to the forum!