Thread: Les Enfoirés
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:07 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Look very carefully. Alizée and Shy'm were getting along very well during the LE.
It's a distinct possibility Alizee just had her game face on. If it wasn't for that extra fraction of a second she continued her stare (or glare), then nothing would have been thought of it.

I have watched pretty much all of the LE's that Alizee has been involved with, and from all indications, she seems to be getting along great with her peers and almost always has a smile on her face. Maybe that is why this moment caught my eye, because it was such a contrast.

Edit: New Post

I have found Les Enfoires to be very entertaining as a whole, but there are some moments that are extremely funny.

In LE 2013, they had a segment called "Dance with Bernard", where couples compete in a dance competition, and Alizee is a contestant with her dance partner Renan Luce.

The vocalists sing a rendition of what I think would be called "You're Beautiful". Alizee comes out constantly admiring herself in a mirror and primping her hair. Renan dances around the stage and around her trying to get her attention, and Alizee acts as if he does not exist. When Alizee finally notices him, they start dancing but the mirror is always between their faces (Renan gets to look at the smiley face on her mirror).

The other contestants were funny as well. The other stars, seated as mock audience members, were greatly entertained as well.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 06-15-2018 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts