View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 10:04 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
but people would have a lot more respect for a star who goes the extra mile to treat her fans like they are something except just another customer.
I remember reading older posts where someone was bashing her because all she seemed to like were simple things like shoes and dogs, so he (or she) was really mad because she was a simple person in that sense. I think that's just how she is; she seems really simple, just wants to live her life privately without drawing too much attention and doesn't really think too far ahead.

That's the context in which I say that maybe she doesn't know or care that she could build a bigger or more loyal fanbase by keeping in touch with them by uploading videos and stuff. We don't know what goes through her mind, so like I said, maybe she doesn't think it's necessary at all.

Also, it's kind of easy to ignore, but she was raised in a different culture than in the west, so there's cultural differences, ways of thinking and seeing things. I don't know about your experiences, but my country is relatively small and even so, there's huge cultural gaps from state to state.

Last edited by Noppo555; 07-30-2022 at 02:23 AM.. Reason: adding dumb stuff. Redaction.